POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A bright, sunny, nice hallway. ~160kb : A bright, sunny, nice hallway. ~160kb Server Time
4 Oct 2024 09:15:42 EDT (-0400)
  A bright, sunny, nice hallway. ~160kb
From: Kyle
Date: 5 Apr 1999 01:40:28
Message: <37083E10.5BDE3D8@geocities.com>
As the title indicates, here it is.  This is a scene I'm working on for
a computer game.  It's not finished yet, obviously.  It's actually a
hallway in a hospital in the future.  Like the plant?  I'm not sure what
to do for the wall texture.  By the way, would this image benefit in any
way from Nathan's photon patch?  Just curious.  DOH!! I just noticed
this, it looks like that ledge on the right side wasn't quite up against
the wall, There's a bunch of light streaming in behind it!  man that
stinks...

Any suggestions?

		Kyle

Post a reply to this message