POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : TREE ! : Re: TREE ! Server Time
4 Oct 2024 09:14:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TREE !
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 5 Apr 1999 00:11:18
Message: <370829B9.762EC220@aol.com>
Aw, nothing could prevent that tree from looking so good though.
I like it when something forces you to see it as a 3D object such as
this tree does. That a bunny rabbit for Easter hidden among the
foreground grass?
The hills in the background remind me a bit of the sandstone
outcroppings in New Mexico, US.
Tip for the clouds: possibly a scallop_wave or ramp_wave pattern would
help, not too sure though.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe