POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Grenadine : Re: Grenadine Server Time
4 Oct 2024 11:18:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Grenadine
From: ingo
Date: 4 Apr 1999 06:01:03
Message: <37072a4f.0@news.povray.org>
Thanks all,
I try a heightfield and fiddle around some more with the highlight.

Bob Hughes heeft geschreven in bericht <37061C4D.A4CF5EF5@aol.com>...
>Summer-time, summer-time, sum-sum-summer-time...

Bob, I realy wish you didn't write that. Now its singing in my head for the
rest of the day.

bankspad heeft geschreven in bericht <370620AA.D2F6BA39@pacbell.net>...
>I hope you don't mind, but I'm keeping this one as wallpaper for hot summer
days. ;-]

I don't, I feel honoured.

Chris Maryan heeft geschreven in bericht
<3706A0C4.6DC4CA4C@geocities.com>...
>> Met dank aan de muze met het glazen oog.
>translation?

With gratitude to the muse with the glass eye.

ingo

--
Met dank aan de muze met het glazen oog.