POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hmmm (~19 KB) : Re: Hmmm (~19 KB) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 11:17:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hmmm (~19 KB)
From: David Cook
Date: 3 Apr 1999 19:45:09
Message: <3706b615.0@news.povray.org>
Thanks for all the comments. I was afraid I'd be scorned for posting such a
themeless eyesore.

As for the multiple reflections, I hate to have to admit it, but I don't
know. I did think it was kind of cool too, which is probably the only
redeeming reason for posting it. Here's all I did, maybe one of the gurus
can explain it to us.
plane
{
  y, 0
  pigment { rgbf 1 }
  normal { waves }
  finish
  {
    reflection 0.75
    specular 1
  }
  interior { ior 1.333 }
}

Lastly, I actually did consider throwing a galaxy background up. But by this
time, I was feeling I'd already gone too far and was afraid my mind would
explode like in the movie Scanners if I put in any more. I might try it just
for grins. Let me know if anyone would like to see another posting.

-- Dave