POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Grenadine : Re: Grenadine Server Time
4 Oct 2024 11:17:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Grenadine
From: Chris Maryan
Date: 3 Apr 1999 18:12:32
Message: <3706A0C4.6DC4CA4C@geocities.com>
ingo wrote:

> I'm not quite happy with the lemon, any suggestions?
The lemon... hmmm...
it's probably the highlight on the folded part of the lemon. Try making
the phong or specular (whichever you use) highlight much more focused.
Also consider making the 'cells' of the lemon less transparent. Someone
also suggested a height field, use it just on the cells.

The rest of the picture looks excellent. The bubbles are a nice touch.

> ingo
> --
> Met dank aan de muze met het glazen oog.
translation?

--
Chris Maryan
mailto:cma### [at] geocitiescom