POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : new type of sword : Re: new type of sword Server Time
4 Oct 2024 11:19:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: new type of sword
From: Noam Lewis
Date: 3 Apr 1999 16:55:11
Message: <37068E48.3CA842A1@netvision.net.il>
Phoenix wrote:

> Oh dear... You forgot your medication again, haven't you?   ;)

Well, let's just say that rendering POV all night has its good sides and
its, well, weird sides. For example, I find myself doing things
described in "You know you've been rendering too long when..." MUCH to
often. A few months back I met a few girls and was admiring the
radiosity of their sweaters instead of talking to them. Well, only for a
few seconds...