POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dimly lit room : Re: Dimly lit room Server Time
4 Oct 2024 11:20:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dimly lit room
From: Andrew Cocker
Date: 3 Apr 1999 09:24:19
Message: <37062493.0@news.povray.org>
A late comment..but better late than never. The room is not as dimly lit as the title
would suggest. Turn down the main light a hell of a lot. Most importantly, make the
flames
in the lamps light_sources..preferably area_lights to give soft shadows. I really like
the
door though ( although the metal seems a little clean and new ).

--
Andy