POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Grenadine : Re: Grenadine Server Time
4 Oct 2024 11:18:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Grenadine
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 3 Apr 1999 08:49:27
Message: <37061C4D.A4CF5EF5@aol.com>
Ah, refreshing. And refreshing picture too!
See you even added a air bubble in the base of the glass.
The lemon slice is good, think it's just the fact it's such a perfect
looking slice is all.
You could have used a turned up liquid edge inside the glass there,
appears kind of flat. The gas bubbles are really neat, though having
them diferenced from the drink would help (unless you did this already)
and/or get the ones along the sides to be apart from the liquid.
Summer-time, summer-time, sum-sum-summer-time...

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe