POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : CSGed alcove...how? : CSGed alcove...how? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:22:25 EDT (-0400)
  CSGed alcove...how?
From: Alex Magidow
Date: 2 Apr 1999 19:48:10
Message: <3705652D.F429B428@mninter.net>
I have a cathedral scene, and I need to put a big,
cylidrical(basically...it'll be more complex later) alcove in the far
end of it. The problem is, the entire cathedral is in one big box...and
I don't know how to cut the end of the box off, so as to attach such an
alcove. I tried a CSG difference, but it indented instead of cut from.

Any suggestions? I'll post the MDL on moray.bin.binaries under
Cathedral.

--
Only I can prevent narcissism!