POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : FAQ for people who are compiling POV-Ray : FAQ for people who are compiling POV-Ray Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:18:28 EDT (-0400)
  FAQ for people who are compiling POV-Ray
From: Jim Kress
Date: 2 Apr 1999 18:34:55
Message: <3705541f.0@news.povray.org>
Would someone please submit a FAQ for people who are compiling POV-Ray.
I've finally decided to take the plunge (I've got a C compiler that purports
to do auto parallelization) and I want to see how if affects POV rendering
times on my machine.  I need to see what prior pitfalls people have found
and how they were resolved.

Thanks!

--
Jim

Check out my web site http://www.kressworks.com/
It'll blow your mind (politically), stimulate your senses (artistically)
and provide scientific insights beyond compare!