POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dimly lit room : Re: Dimly lit room Server Time
4 Oct 2024 11:20:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dimly lit room
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 2 Apr 1999 08:01:29
Message: <3704bfa9.0@news.povray.org>
Simon de Vet wrote in message <3703D875.7D8B6ADF@istar.ca>...

>Gail Shaw wrote:
>
>> Well, this is my first play with media in 3.1
>>
>> I'm thinking about adding a decoration to the walls above the lamps.
>> Maybe a battleaxe...
>
>How about a sword?
>
>I've heard these vague rumours that some people have actually rendered
>swords before... :)

I've done swords, three of them. I'm looking for an excuse to expand my
weapons
collection (rendered weapons, not real ones)<g>

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * ERROR: COFFEE.COM not found  *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Insert cup and press any key *
   My Software never has bugs, It just develops random features