POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Not quite OT: Who knows the switch for POV to render to default|not default dir : Re: Not quite OT: Who knows the switch for POV to render to default|not default dir Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:26:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Not quite OT: Who knows the switch for POV to render to default|not default dir
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 2 Apr 1999 02:31:37
Message: <3704724C.CD1159EB@aol.com>
Simply a case of commenting out the Output_File_Name=C:\Images (example
dir) or removing the path after the equals sign. This is located in the
"your POV-Ray path\renderer\Povray.ini" file.
Or use  +o  on the command-line or in an INI without any parameter
following it to output the image to where the pov scene folder is.
That should do (maybe...).

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe