POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dimly lit room : Re: Dimly lit room Server Time
4 Oct 2024 11:19:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dimly lit room
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 1 Apr 1999 06:08:30
Message: <37035394.25C3C6CA@aol.com>
Hey, this looks pretty good. You might think about adding hinges at
least , but if you put a battle axe in there you know what's going to
happen...
My first impression was "Did the sign that read 'Abandon all hope ye who
enter...' fall off the doorway?
Looks real neat.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe