POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : LightSabre *corrected file* : Re: LightSabre *corrected file* Server Time
3 Sep 2024 04:14:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: LightSabre *corrected file*
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 31 Mar 1999 02:14:00
Message: <3701cb38.0@news.povray.org>
bankspad wrote in message <37018A21.9BB37396@pacbell.net>...
>I apologize. In cleaning up this file to post I wasn't very thorough.
>sabre.pov located in sabre_b.zip is correct and this time I tested it.
>Again, I apologize for any inconvenience.
>KB-

The code here could probably be used for more than light sabres. I think
I'll play with a couple of old X-Wing and TIE fighter images. This should
work
VERY nicely for the laser blasts.

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * ERROR: COFFEE.COM not found  *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Insert cup and press any key *
   My Software never has bugs, It just develops random features