POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : a feminine concept : a feminine concept Server Time
4 Oct 2024 11:17:08 EDT (-0400)
  a feminine concept
From: Cairsten
Date: 31 Mar 1999 02:05:19
Message: <3701c92f.0@news.povray.org>
Okay, so I'm letting myself in for it now. I've sat back and read the
lightsabre submissions for awhile now, and got intrigued by the idea. So I
started playing with it, and this is what I've come up with. Keep in mind
that I'm not a real Star Wars fan, and it's probably not the most elaborate
you'll find. but, from my "feminine intuition", (yeah, right!) it *felt*
okay to me. tell me if it's the effect you were looking for.
                                                                        --Ca
irsten McKinley.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: