POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : final lightsabre (45k) (no dragon) : Re: final lightsabre (45k) (no dragon) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 11:21:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: final lightsabre (45k) (no dragon)
From: Lue Ebra
Date: 31 Mar 1999 01:42:58
Message: <3701c3f2.0@news.povray.org>
That's one of the perks of being an artist, Scott, "correct" is in the eye
of the beholder. Noone ever told Salvador Dali that he did something "wrong"
(at least, not that anyone took seriously).

Lue Ebra
"And soon after the birth of the artist was the inevitable afterbirth.. the
critic" - History of the World Pt. 1