POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : final lightsabre (45k) (no dragon) : Re: final lightsabre (45k) (no dragon) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 11:20:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: final lightsabre (45k) (no dragon)
From: Scott McDonald
Date: 30 Mar 1999 15:20:58
Message: <3701325E.C6CA5330@metrolink.com>
Anthony Bennett wrote:

> This is just an opinion from the original lightsabre boy (that's me). I was
> able to get it right, and I don't think you have it right either. It doesn't

<shrug> your opinion.  I never said I had it right, I said I was happy
with it.  I take looking good and what I want it to look like over
correctness.  <shrug>

|Colin Scott McDonald                                  Metro Link, Inc.|
|                veni, vici, volo in dominum redirre                   |
|sco### [at] metrolinkcom                                  www.metrolink.com|