POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A katana : Re: A katana Server Time
4 Oct 2024 11:18:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A katana
From: Anthony Bennett
Date: 30 Mar 1999 14:47:38
Message: <37011673.9B5D73BE@panama.phoenix.net>
Very good. I know japanese weapons, and that one is quite accurate. Decorate the
handle more, that's all I can say. Oh, yeah, the edge of the cutting side has a
sine wave kinda thing that is just a slightly different shade of shiny and
whiter. If you can get that in, it will be perfect. For a final scene you could
put the katana and a kodachi on a display rack.

PS: (So you know.) Kodachi, short. Katana, medium.