POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : of LightSabres and washed hands...(15.6KB) : Re: of LightSabres and washed hands...(15.6KB) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 11:17:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: of LightSabres and washed hands...(15.6KB)
From: bankspad
Date: 30 Mar 1999 12:03:21
Message: <3701002A.7ECA7558@pacbell.net>
I really like the handle, the balance center appears to be set just above
"grip" which is where it would need to be. I didn't allow for that in my design
- will fix that - considering that even though the blade is solid light, it
will still be weightless. This means that the center of balance, or the center
of gravity would have to be somewhere between the handle and the lens area, not
between hilt and mid-blade. I can't wait to see the final pic.
KB-