POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : organic & character modeling : organic & character modeling Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:16:10 EDT (-0400)
  organic & character modeling
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 30 Mar 1999 03:07:09
Message: <37008737.75C356E9@home.com>
I have always been interesting in modeling organic shapes, animals,
characters & people. And while I have had a little, VERY little, success
with sPatch and other spline and NURBS based modelers like Rhino I can
never create anything satisfactory. Well actually everything I create
ends up looking like a bloby mess. Anyway I was wondering if anyone
could help me, and many others, by posting any good tutorials on
modeling these things. I have searched and searched but never found any
good tutorials and books & lessons are way too expensive. Thanks.