POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Q: 3.1e & cmax & patches : Re: Q: 3.1e & cmax & patches Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:23:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Q: 3.1e & cmax & patches
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 30 Mar 1999 00:34:09
Message: <37006226.82545D4B@aol.com>
Seems I may have misunderstood that update, sorry if I was confusing
others about it. I took it to mean the patches could now be run as usual
just by installing the pve31up.exe, not that it might be a new
executable and registry update for later patch updates to be created
from, etc.
Am I making sense?
In any case, a "no go" on the patch runs after install of this. Same
editor DLL error occurs.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe