POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mangrove2 : Re: Mangrove2 Server Time
4 Oct 2024 11:16:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mangrove2
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 29 Mar 1999 21:57:12
Message: <37003D76.618D808F@aol.com>
Looks great Buke!
I wonder of the darkness of this picture though, seems you think of the
mangrove trees as I do, in a fearful place sort of way :)
Looks like a mix of that Florida white sand and the brackish mud to me.
What would look better perhaps, being able to see those roots going
underwater, I can't tell if they already do or not. I was thinking of
the murky waters there are sometimes in such places, but there's also
the clear seawater areas too.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe