POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Q: 3.1e & cmax & patches : Re: Q: 3.1e & cmax & patches Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:26:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Q: 3.1e & cmax & patches
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 29 Mar 1999 19:42:54
Message: <37001DFD.8DB0F987@aol.com>
Tried but failed here.
Is there a need for a re-boot first?
I just did the d/l, Run... pve31up.exe, it installed okay and I ran the
patch executables direct from there bin\Photon or bin\Super sub-folders.
The older cmedit.dll and cmax101.dll files are in both.
Hope to find after I sign off, shutdown, and restart that it will be
okay. Let you know in a few.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe