POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mangrove? : Re: Mangrove? Server Time
4 Oct 2024 11:17:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mangrove?
From: Mike Metheny
Date: 29 Mar 1999 01:10:59
Message: <36ff1973.0@news.povray.org>
<<This could be  the start of a cool alien planet (in search of Yoda) ; ).>>

I met him in swamp down in Dagobah,
Where it bubbles all the time like a giant carbonated soda,
S-O-D-A, soda.
I saw the little runt sitting there on a log,
I asked him his name and in a raspy voice he said,
"Yoda," Y-O-D-A, Yoda, Yo, Yo, Yo, Yoda.
Well, I been around but I ain't ever seen
a guy who looks like a muppet but he's wrinkled and green,
Oh my Yoda, Yo, Yo, Yo, Yoda,

Sorry.  Had to.

--

Mike Metheny
lon### [at] vtedu

"When one's words are no better than silence, one should keep silent."