POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : How to avoid redrawing while rendering? : How to avoid redrawing while rendering? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:11:37 EDT (-0400)
  How to avoid redrawing while rendering?
From: Nieminen Mika
Date: 28 Mar 1999 11:38:00
Message: <36fe5ae8.0@news.povray.org>
Very often when I render with Moray (well, perhaps it would be better to
say "when I render with povray through moray") it (ie. Moray) redraws all
the wireframes in middle of the render with no apparent reason, thus
spoiling the rendered image.
  I have not seen any reason for this. I don't move the mouse, I don't
touch anything, but nevertheless Moray redraws the wireframes. This
doesn't happen every time and the redraw doesn't happen always at the same
moment while rendering (sometimes it redraws at the very beginning
spoiling only a little but sometimes almost at the end, spoiling the entire
image).
  Is this a normal behaviour or can I stop it doing this?