POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Saving... : Re: Saving... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:13:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Saving...
From: Matthew Bennett
Date: 28 Mar 1999 10:33:34
Message: <36fe4bce.0@news.povray.org>
Crazyfish wrote in message <36F### [at] flashnet>...
>Someone posted up how to save files to where u can see them in .bmp or
>some other file format.  I deleted the newserver messages and forgot to
>write down what dir to look in.

Here's a copy of the relevant section of my message again:

]Make your scene in Moray.  Render it (F9).  Now, go to your /Moray for
]Windows/PovScn directory, and well what do you know, if there isn't a nice
]little .bmp file of what you just rendered.  Open it up in your favourite
]paint program, (I'd recommend PSP5 myself).  View and admire.  If you want
]it as a .jpg, get your paint program to save it as a .jpg (Save As..
]normally).

Why you couldn't just download the message again my clicking on it like the
rest of us I'm not sure ;)  As Johannes politely said in his reply to your
latest message, please do consider reading the help file that comes with
POVRay (both the platform and general one) as well as the Moray help file.
I'm sure it'll save you connection time ;)

Matt