POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [ANNOUNCE] TextureView 3.4 : Re: [ANNOUNCE] TextureView 3.4 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:21:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [ANNOUNCE] TextureView 3.4
From: Ph Gibone
Date: 28 Mar 1999 02:55:28
Message: <36fde070.0@news.povray.org>
I understand what you mean Bob, but you don't have to change to a new thing
or version, and it's good to have them, it's good to choose, we use to call
that freedom !

TextureView is definitely indispensible, in the pre-TextureView ages I've
lost to much time,
keep on the good work Friedmann and thank you

Philippe