POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Castle dungeon [80kb+] : Re: Thank you. Server Time
4 Oct 2024 13:10:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Thank you.
From: GrimDude
Date: 26 Mar 1999 14:09:29
Message: <36fbdb69.0@news.povray.org>
Sounds good to me!

Just to clarify, I was referring to the stairs and other details when I said
lower floor. The textures aren't bad at all, though.

If, you've never played Quake, you might want to try the shareware version
available over on CD-ROM.com. I *could* just post an image of writhing
figures upon one of the levels' walls, but it wouldn't be a bad thing to get
you hooked on Quake. :)

If you are interested just follow the links to \pub\idgames\idstuff\quake (I
think it is) and nine Megs later you'll have a great demo to play with.

If not I'll post a screenshot on my web site and post a link.

GrimDude
vos### [at] arkansasnet

P.S. Be warned. Quake is the only folder competing closely with my render
folder for disk space. heh