POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Just a question... : Re: Just a question... Server Time
4 Oct 2024 21:14:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just a question...
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 25 Mar 1999 14:10:56
Message: <36fa8a40.0@news.povray.org>
Markus Becker wrote in message <36F8EF50.D75C6375@zess.uni-siegen.de>...
>.... as I have difficulty just catching up with the posts here.
>
>Q: What do you guys (and girls?) do besides raytracing?
>Especially with Ken, I can't imagine where he takes all
>his time from....
>
>You surely must do something for a living. I understand
>that most of the people around here are students, but of
>some, I definitely know that they aren't.
>
>Markus

Software developer mostly database application is MS Access,
Oracle and soon ASP.  It leaves me with less hours to raytrace
than I would like.

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * ERROR: COFFEE.COM not found  *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Insert cup and press any key *
   My Software never has bugs, It just develops random features