POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Just a question... : Re: Just a question... Server Time
4 Oct 2024 21:13:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just a question...
From: GrimDude
Date: 25 Mar 1999 14:01:56
Message: <36fa8824.0@news.povray.org>
portelli wrote in message <36FA9EB6.AEE677AE@pilot.msu.edu>...
>I'm still a student too.  Not for long though.  I'm a computer science
>major, so I don't know if I'd be an engineer or a scientist.  Other than
>school I do the typical college stuff, and play hockey.  For you people
>that follow college basketball, We(Michiagn State) are in the final
>four.  And no I have not participated in any of the 'roits'.

Heh, I buy my groceries in the same store as Nolan Richardson! :)

If you don't see many games you probably have no idea who that is. I see him
on the news every night here, and then when I visit Florida they have 'know
the enemy segments.' It's great to hear my friends there curse Arkansas'
coach. LOL!

GrimDude
vos### [at] arkansasnet