POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Just a question... : Re: Just a question... Server Time
4 Oct 2024 19:21:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just a question...
From: Eric Freeman
Date: 25 Mar 1999 02:35:28
Message: <36f9e740.0@news.povray.org>
Markus Becker <bec### [at] zessuni-siegende> wrote in message
> .... as I have difficulty just catching up with the posts here.
>
> Q: What do you guys (and girls?) do besides raytracing?
> Especially with Ken, I can't imagine where he takes all
> his time from....

I am a self-employed computer (PC) consultant.  I do everything from repair
to programming to making web pages.  I also do tech support for various
programs that allow the blind to use computers (when a blind person screws
up a computer, it is _really_ screwed up).  I haven't had much time for ray
tracing lately, but it's better to have too much work than too little.

Eric

--
"Truth derives its strength not so much from itself as from the brilliant
contrast it makes with what is only apparently true." --- Emanual Lasker