POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Just a question... : Re: Just a question... Server Time
4 Oct 2024 19:21:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just a question...
From: Lue Ebra
Date: 25 Mar 1999 01:34:06
Message: <36f9d8de.0@news.povray.org>
Network admin, computer repairs/support, father of two, husband of one }:=>,
web designer, landscaper, carpenter (specifically, cabinetmaker) ex
convenience store asst. manager, ex bouncer, ex ramp agent for Delta
Airlines, ex paperboy, ex husband of two, ex animal trainer, ex... Jack of
all trade, Master of none, basically
add to that modeller ("real" 3D models.. like non-cumputer aided), mechanic,
scuba diver, plumber, electrician, you get the idea.. :)

Lue Ebra
"When does a hobby become a job? When you start making a profit and it
starts getting boring."