POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another Dome : Re: Another Dome Server Time
4 Oct 2024 13:08:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another Dome
From: Ph Gibone
Date: 24 Mar 1999 00:40:28
Message: <36f87acc.0@news.povray.org>

> I have a problem with slow connections --> I don't have the courage to
>download the latest release of Moray.

Anyway you should : Moray's great and only 3 Mo, Pov is 6 Mo!

>One question though : Are there many Moray plug-ins out there.

Not so many (you can check the moray web site)

>Is it easy to write one ?

This plugin interface is pure genius : I wrote my first plugin in a few
hours, including the time to discover how it works !
(in fact there are two ways to write a plugin :
1) you need only spinners or gliders to input the needed values : extremely
easy
2) you need more (combo, check box...) : easy

Philippe