POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Temple of Recursive Delight : The Temple of Recursive Delight Server Time
4 Oct 2024 13:08:56 EDT (-0400)
  The Temple of Recursive Delight
From: Gordon
Date: 21 Mar 1999 19:30:13
Message: <36f58f15.0@news.povray.org>
Hi All,

I got sick of working on maths (particles, water surfaces/drops) so to amuse
myself I made a little recursive building. I thought it was kind of neat so
here it is.

Each part of the temple (base, columns, roof, small altar) is a copy of the
whole thing. A bit like a fractal. Obviously, this has to stop at some
level, mostly it is 3-4 levels deep, even this gives around 20,000 objects.

Any suggestions to make it more interesting, try to stay in the theme
though, are very welcome.

Regards
Gordon

Post a reply to this message