POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Obscurity : Re: Obscurity Server Time
4 Oct 2024 19:19:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Obscurity
From: Margus Ramst
Date: 21 Mar 1999 17:08:33
Message: <36f56de1.0@news.povray.org>
Aha. This one had me completely baffled before. I'm still completely
baffled, but at least now I understand what I'm seeing. I'm surprised at how
well the figure of the man blends in with the wall. Very interesting effect.
If anything the image_map exhibits some pixel artifacts in the leftmost
corner. But now I'm nitpicking.
Anyway, a weird and wonderful idea. I envy you :)

Margus