POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Photon patch : Re: Photon patch Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:16:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Photon patch
From: Rick
Date: 20 Mar 1999 18:10:51
Message: <36f42afb.0@news.povray.org>
Thats exactly what i used to have when i started POV!!!

try using the dos version, it will go a lot faster on your machine than the
win one will..

also try using POV2 and the dos version of Moray, to get most of your scence
done, then do a final redner / tweaking session with the latest version..

Rick