POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : gettysburg : Re: gettysburg.... PS. Server Time
4 Oct 2024 15:13:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: gettysburg.... PS.
From: GrimDude
Date: 20 Mar 1999 13:57:59
Message: <36f3efb7.0@news.povray.org>
Well, Ken. I've read that he used the back of a broken shovel. He would put
it into the fire to blacken it, and then scribe into the char to make his
figures. An interesting aspect, considering he became (in my mind) our
greatest President (despite what yahoo Clinton supporters say).

Paul, this is a great image and I will, for a time, use it as my Wallpaper.
:)

GrimDude
vos### [at] arkansasnet