POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Include an image into a scene : Re: Include an image into a scene Server Time
6 Sep 2024 02:20:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Include an image into a scene
From: Johannes Hubert
Date: 18 Mar 1999 09:26:36
Message: <36f10d1c.0@news.povray.org>
Hi!

Check out image-mapping in the documentation.

Mapping to a waving flag will be more complicated though. Not possible
without a lot of work in standard POV, but you might want to check Nathan's
UVPov Patch, that allows such mapping (aside from the new specular/caustics
possibilities).

http://nathan.kopp.com/patched.htm

Greetings,
Johannes.