POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Reflection colors : Re: Reflection colors Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:31:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Reflection colors
From: Ron Parker
Date: 18 Mar 1999 08:17:34
Message: <36f0fcee.0@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 17 Mar 1999 15:56:36 -0500, Nathan Kopp <Nat### [at] Koppcom> wrote:
>Which reminds me, I'm going to have to incorporate wyzpov into uvpov.

Forgive me for being so presumptuous as to ask, but why?  I can just
give you my current superpatch sources, and you can have everything
that's in there, including the UVpov that was current a few weeks ago
(no photon mapping yet, as I decided to wait until it's out of alpha. :) )
and a version of Wyzpov from a while ago (no metallic reflection patch
yet, but that's not so hard to add.)

Yes, I know, I haven't done so good at getting out regular updates.
I'm working on some processes that should streamline that a bit,
including putting the documentation in a format that I can actually
use instead of in Word.