POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Include an image into a scene : Include an image into a scene Server Time
6 Sep 2024 02:18:11 EDT (-0400)
  Include an image into a scene
From: Daniel Marthaler
Date: 18 Mar 1999 06:19:15
Message: <36f0e133.0@news.povray.org>
Hi,
is it possible to include an image into a scene in povray?
For example, if I had some kind of a company logo, I would like to put it on
a polygon and apply something like a sine_wave. In combination with an
animation, a waveing flag could be created (i found this in the tutorial of
the povray documentation - Title: "The Phase Keyword).
Additional question: how can the edges of the flag be made waveing? (not
just the textture).

Thanks for any help and/or hints where to find additional documentation on
this topic.

Daniel