POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Give ma a P! (hotons) : Give ma a P! (hotons) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 15:16:08 EDT (-0400)
  Give ma a P! (hotons)
From: Equiprawn
Date: 17 Mar 1999 18:14:21
Message: <36f0374d.0@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I finally finished my reflecting crystals image. Thanks to all those who
replied to my earlier post about my reflection problem. As you can see from
this image I got it fixed. Just eight coloured,metalic, geometric shapes
surrounding a refracting/reflecting crystal with a coloured base. Comments?
Questions? Post 'em here, and I'll do what I can about them.

Equiprawn

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Crystal P.jpg' (31 KB)