POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Help! Coloured reflections and Photons : Re: Help! Coloured reflections and Photons Server Time
4 Oct 2024 15:13:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help! Coloured reflections and Photons
From: Equiprawn
Date: 17 Mar 1999 11:41:55
Message: <36efdb53.0@news.povray.org>
Ken,

I'm not sure if that is the problem. The mesh object I'm using is not in any
CSG operations or anything like that, it is just in the scene. It produces
reflective caustics fine, but the caustics are not coloured. The meshes are
very reflective, and all have a strong colour (such as red 1 green 0 blue
0). I have posted a small pic to show what I mean. The reflected caustics
should be coloured by the objects as in Spider's scene, but instead they
stay white. I'm guessing it's one of my settings, but I'm not sure what to
do.

Equiprawn

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: