POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Guess what? ... Photons : Re: Guess what? ... Photons Server Time
4 Oct 2024 15:11:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Guess what? ... Photons
From: ingo
Date: 15 Mar 1999 14:47:29
Message: <36ed63d1.0@news.povray.org>
I tried with lower density, but even with this one (on 800x600) you can see
the circular patterns of the photons on the outside of the beam.

Oh, and while correcting the position of the "lightbulb", I found that no
photons are gatherd when the lightsource is inside an object with a
looks_like statement.

ingo

Nathan Kopp heeft geschreven in bericht <36ED5912.6B9BA6DA@Kopp.com>...

--