POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fatal Beauty : Re: Fatal Beauty - try this Server Time
4 Oct 2024 21:10:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fatal Beauty - try this
From: Ph Gibone
Date: 15 Mar 1999 13:10:38
Message: <36ed4d1e.0@news.povray.org>
>Could you be more specific (simplistic)? Windoze has nuked my files in this
>manner before; what tools would you use to read the contents of individual
>blocks?
>
>Margus

There exists some commercial tools for that (Norton sells one certainly),
but you can use DEBUG which is a DOS command that you find on your disk : it
is not an easy one (its just like writing assembly code) and you have to
know the adress of your file first. Honestly I haven't done this since years
(I used PCTOOLS at that time)

Philippe