POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : XXX - 56Kb : XXX - 56Kb Server Time
4 Oct 2024 15:13:06 EDT (-0400)
  XXX - 56Kb
From: GrimDude
Date: 15 Mar 1999 02:30:26
Message: <36ecb712.0@news.povray.org>
Hillbilly Hooch, as I originally intended it. The image on my art site is
something I had to settle for, once I came across the old glass bug in Pov
v3.01. That problem no longer exists, but it took Nathan's Photon Patch to
get me interested in re-rendering this scene.  It still isn't quite what I
was trying for, but it works for me!

I'll probably go back and straighten out the floor, add some dirt, etc. The
light is supposed to be coming through a knothole, but I purposely took out
the atmosphere that showed the light beams so well.

Does anyone have any ideas for showing off the photon code here?

--
GrimDude
vos### [at] arkansasnet

Post a reply to this message