POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : electrostatic potential molecular media and isosurface : electrostatic potential molecular media and isosurface Server Time
4 Oct 2024 15:14:56 EDT (-0400)
  electrostatic potential molecular media and isosurface
From: Jim Kress
Date: 14 Mar 1999 23:59:55
Message: <36ec93cb.0@news.povray.org>
As I promised, here is a color representation of a molecular electrostatic
potential using a mixture of isosurfaces and media.  The blue is negatively
charged, the red is positive.

Comments and suggestions are always appreciated (and usually implemented).

Enjoy!

Jim

Also, per Johannes' suggestion, I did a quick animation of this spinning
around the y-axis.  It will be posted in the binaries.animation section
right after this one is posted in the binaries.images.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'electrostatic potential molecular media and isosurface.jpg' (45 KB)

Preview of image 'electrostatic potential molecular media and isosurface.jpg'
electrostatic potential molecular media and isosurface.jpg