POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : C--- : Re: C Server Time
4 Oct 2024 15:15:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: C
From: Rudy Velthuis
Date: 14 Mar 1999 12:15:40
Message: <36ebeebc.0@news.povray.org>
Bob Hughes schrieb in Nachricht <36EBCD86.A7C44BF5@aol.com>...
>Maybe so. Netscape Communicator is listing this fine for me; that is, as
>by date and time, yet still it isn't in another thread or out of order.
>I'm as bewildered as can be that the Date and Time could be 12/3/1998
>3:31 AM and still show up correctly in the topic list, it's after
>=Box-Work in progress=Sat 9:23PM and before =Bug with Blobs?=Sun 4:47AM.
>Now I wish you hadn't pointed it out to me, I'm confused (or lucky).
>Btw, you meant MSIE I'm sure, not MSOE :)

I meant MSOE allright: MS Outlook Express, the news/mail reader belonging to
MS Internet Explorer. Your sorting is right. MSOE should sort it into a new
thread, but at the position you mentioned, but doesn't do this. In the
header, there should be an XRef and a References line if it is a follow up
to another post. Fabien's post doesn't have one, so it should be in a new
thread. This post and your post should have them though.

I normally neither use Netscape nor Outlook Express, but Gravity, a real
newsreader. But it doesn't handle html or pictures very easily (it can only
decode them to disk and them view them from there), so for the povray groups
I use MSOE.

--
Rudy Velthuis