POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : C--- : Re: C Server Time
4 Oct 2024 15:14:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: C
From: Rudy Velthuis
Date: 14 Mar 1999 07:14:04
Message: <36eba80c.0@news.povray.org>
Fabien Mosen <101### [at] compuservecom> schrieb in Nachricht
<36665A7F.73A34C5D@compuserve.com>...
>2 of my trials with the amazing photon-map patch...
>-the first one combines refraction and reflection in
>a recursive manner
>-the second one is a lava lamp, with refraction in the middle
>and reflection on the base...

Because of your system date and the title, MSOE now put it in front of
Govert Zoethout's post with the same subject. Is this newsreader really that
stupid? It should sort on the entire header information, not on the subject
alone.

--
Rudy Velthuis