POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : T--- : Re: T Server Time
4 Oct 2024 17:17:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: T
From: Rudy Velthuis
Date: 14 Mar 1999 07:14:03
Message: <36eba80b.0@news.povray.org>
Spider schrieb in Nachricht <36EA0C9F.908C3067@bahnhof.se>...
>Ok, I downloaded the source(it's on his page), whom of you from the
Netherlands
>are willing to
>translate it for me? and the descriptions, PLEASE! I'd really love this..
>as far as I understand it is a blob-sculpture...

I'm aware of the fact I'm posting every few minutes, but... I find it hard
to translate his web site. It is sooooo slow on my machine, it takes minutes
to load. I just managed to get the boom.zip file and then tried to close IE4
again. My computer hung (although it's propably also partly caused by the
drivers for my TELES ISDN card. Must get another one soon).

--
Rudy Velthuis