POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fatal Beauty : Re: Fatal Beauty Server Time
4 Oct 2024 15:12:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fatal Beauty
From: Andrew Cocker
Date: 13 Mar 1999 22:30:04
Message: <36eb2d3c.0@news.povray.org>
Ratboy, that's really nice. I especially like the horse..it looks like it's made of
chalk.
It's a shame you lost it. I'd have liked to see the spotlights lighting up a dusty
media
in the ceiling, and the floor AA'd. Why do you think you suffered a crash? Was it a
POV
thing, or a Windows thing, do you think? You have 128Mb of RAM, so surely it can't
have
been lack of memory.

--
Andy